Bokeh Hintergrund

 Have to say - This one was full of surprises 😄 I started this one with a plan in Mind. The pencil I wanted to use, the Color palette and the idea with the ripped background. I wanted to give up so many times during this picture because so much didn’t work out as I imagined. But I kept going and now I like it! I would say, I learned a live lesson: Even if everything doesn’t work out, you keep failing - just keep going. You don’t know the whole picture and in the end you look back and think: It was worth it!  ♥️

The tutorial for the Bokeh Background is now on YouTube (English CC) 

👉🏼 https://youtu.be/Iu8hwiTqklg


Ich muss sagen - dieses Bild war voller Überraschungen! Ich bin mit einem Plan gestartet. Die Stifte die ich benutzen wollte, die Farbpalette und die Idee mit dem aufgerissene Hintergrund. Ich wollte so oft aufgeben, weil irgendwie nicht so gelaufen ist wie ich es mir vorgestellt hatte. Aber ich habe einfach weiter gemacht. Und jetzt liebe ich es! Ich glaube ich habe hier eine Lebensweisheit gelernt: Auxh wenn alles schief läuft und nichts funktioniert und man immer wieder versagt - Gib nicht auf. Du kennst nicht das Gesamtbild und wenn du irgendwann zurückschaust wirst du denken: das war es wert! ♥️ 

Zu dem Bokeh Hintergrund gibt es ein Tutorial auf meinem YouTube Channel 

👉🏼 https://youtu.be/Iu8hwiTqklg

Amazon: Worlds of Wonder Polychromos Zest It Bristol Vellum


Kommentare